I want a AO or Currys Code please. (Or any code to get 3 x Echo show's a bit cheaper

I'm going to be buying 3 Echo Show's for Christmas presents. Is there any way of getting a discount off them please

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freccles said:
    I'm going to be buying 3 Echo Show's for Christmas presents. Is there any way of getting a discount off them please
    Most of the Amazon devices have been on offer for black Friday/cyber monday on Amazon. There have been some great discounts. Personally if I was buying another show (which I will be as soon as the 10 comes out) I will only ever buy from Amazon as its a lot easier if something goes wrong of you have purchased direct from the manufacturer.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com