Heads up, compers! In order to investigate a technical issue, we've had to move some of the older threads from Game Over into a new category called 'Game Over Archives'. It'll be comps from before 2017, so shouldn't have too much impact on your day-to-day Forum experience. Thanks for your patience!

Searching for comps

I have tried Mislaids link, not working for me. When I search for a comp on the desktop there is a search button. On my Amazon fire I cannot find anything I search for. I go to advanced search, enter the word of title, and it brings up I have won, and comps that ended in April. How do I search from a tablet? Please bring the old way of searching

Replies

• bibopalubopbibopalubop Forumite
    32 Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    I've just come on to ask a similar question about searching..
    A soft toy bunny arrived in the post today with no note so I've come to search to see if it's a competition I've entered and won but when I try and search it's bringing up posts from 2007, in no specific order and it doesn't show the entered tick box for me to scan through for comps I've actually entered!  :(
  • DidoowDidoow Forumite
    395 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Make sure subcategories is unclicked then in the bottom one, put “today” (or similar) it seems to cut out a lot (although I’ve still “entered” some comps from last year 😆