Tesco Finest Mulled Wine Christmas Pudding 400G

Options

Does anyone know where I can purchase "Tesco Finest Mulled Wine Christmas Pudding 400G"?  They were available online last year but every time I look this year they are not available.  I messaged Tesco and they told me to keep checking their website but it still isn't available although other Christmas puddings are.  I telephoned Tesco and the male I spoke to said it isn't available at the moment and he doesn't know when it will be.

The link to the Christmas pudding I am referring to is https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/302861584.

Are they available this year?

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Jo4 said:

Does anyone know where I can purchase "Tesco Finest Mulled Wine Christmas Pudding 400G"?  They were available online last year but every time I look this year they are not available.  I messaged Tesco and they told me to keep checking their website but it still isn't available although other Christmas puddings are.  I telephoned Tesco and the male I spoke to said it isn't available at the moment and he doesn't know when it will be.

The link to the Christmas pudding I am referring to is https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/302861584.

I would say by the responses you have had from Tesco, its not looking likely that they will be available, as you say, other puddings are and their christmas range is available for order. 
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Jo4
    Jo4 Posts: 6,819 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    sarah1972 said:
    Jo4 said:

I would say by the responses you have had from Tesco, its not looking likely that they will be available, as you say, other puddings are and their christmas range is available for order. 
    Since I am only ordering online I thought someone may have been in store and that is was available there. I have had 4 people asking me about it today since I bought a few of them last year.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback