We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Do many of you do Gleam/RC competitions?

I was just wondering how many of you guys generally take the time to enter Gleam or RC comps? I generally don't as I find them too time consuming!

Comments

  • angler71
    angler71 Posts: 438
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    i dont,then i dont do twitter either
    Thanks To Everyone Who Posts :beer:
  • redfox5
    redfox5 Posts: 28,047
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I do, I didn't when I first started as do find the entries annoying. I've won about 8 comps from Gleam or RC this year so I think it's worth it. 
    Wins in 2023 - 35
    Wins in 2022 - 43
    Wins in 2021 - 62
    Wins in 2020 - 68
    Wins in 2019 - 5
  • Samjade97
    Samjade97 Posts: 2,407
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I tend to do them, its easy and doesn't take too long to do. Plus the more you enter the more chance you have to win something
    Nov 25 - Trio of Nail Polish
    Dec 25 - £50 Amazon Voucher
    March 26 - Easter egg
    April 26 - £50
    May 26 - Book
    Sept 26 - Bedding bundle, £30
  • Helen_T
    Helen_T Posts: 441
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    I do them and I’ve had a few wins from them too
    Thanks to all posters!
  • Ms_Dee
    Ms_Dee Posts: 8,178
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Most of my wins come from Gleams, I rarely enter RC's unless I really want the prize, but Gleams and so much easier.
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.