No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries November 2020

Comments

• dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    DD has taken a few things off my hands:

Burts Bees Lipbalm
    Mac Fix + - I'd used half of this but don't really have a need for it but DD will use it daily.
    Avon Setting Spray - this was brand new.

I bought DD a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick for her birthday next week, you could get two samples with the order and whilst I don't normally bother with samples anymore I wanted to try a couple of things so I got the Magic Cream and the glow primer (can't remember the name), will be giving these a go tomorrow.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,828 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I posted this on the October thread!

My PP List this month
    The Ordinary Rose Hip oil
    Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes shower gel
    Colourpop lip scrub. 
    Liz Eerle Skin Repair
    Lacura hand cream
    ABC Body lotion
    LUSH Cup o Coffee
    Elemis Lime Blossom cleanser 
    Elemis Apricot Toner

One week left. The body lotion and cleanser are now stored upside down and I feel they will be finished this week. The toner is low but probably has 2 weeks left in it.  The Skin Repair tube is light.
    i did throw away the Colourpop lip scrub because I just kept getting a sticky residue on my face with it.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • London_baby
    London_baby Posts: 436 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 25 November 2020 at 10:54PM
    Hope everyone is keeping well. 
    3 x UU:

2 x Superdrug baby petroleum jelly - WMBA, would defintely not use it on a baby as it is very thick and balm like. However, it worked well with keeping more skin moisturised.
    Oral b satin tape floss - Another one in stash 

Have a put a Revolution eye shadow palette in my shopping basket and will purchase if it's still available at the end of the month.

• sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Two UUs from yesterday:

Bumble and Bumble Don’t Blow It (Fine) 150ml - WDBA and have done. This is my favourite hair product, helps keep my hair under control when I air dry it, which is most days. Replaced with the smaller tube I got a month or two ago. 

First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser 56.7g - WPNBA. This was alright but nothing startling. 
  • VALM
    Another 2 UU

John Frida conditioner.  Need to buy another though have a tiny bottle that came in my hair colour kit to finish.
    Marcelle BB Cream.  This came in a Birchbox.  The colour and coverage were good but it oxidised during the day.  Nice to try.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I've given 2/3rds of a bottle of Prada Candy Eua Florale to DD, I love Prada Candy and whilst this is lovely it isn't what I was expecting so I let her have it and I have opened Prada Candy Kiss which is along the lines of the original and is really gorgeous.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • VALM
    UU Bath & Body Works Espresso hand wash.  I do like these though I do realise that B&BW only have a small catalogue of generic fragrance.  Have started a Toasted Vanilla Chai one. 

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Two INs from yesterday:

Nivea Pearl & Beauty 50ml
    Oral B Satin Tape 25m

And one UU from this morning:

Nivea Stress Protect 50ml - WDBA if I can find it. It's harder to find this one as it lasts all day. 
  • Another UU today:

Aveda cherry almond shampoo. WBA. Really like this. 
    Not buying unnecessary toiletries 2024 13/53 UU, 11 IN
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport