New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Woman and home

9 replies 401 views
ANGELWINGSANGELWINGS Forumite
2.4K posts
Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭
Have the mags dailies disappeared on woman and home ? I can’t find them today, the landing page is a new look.

Replies

• amsquaredamsquared Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was a WIN link on the More+ Tab on their new home page this morning but it just took me back to the home page. I sent them a tweet and a facebook message and now the WIN link has gone completely from the More+ tab. 
    Best Comp wins in last 22 years. Holidays - Hawaii, Toronto, Thailand twice, Dubai twice, Cyprus, Spain, Lake District, Glasgow and London. A couple of £1000 wins as vouchers. A Dimplex Fire. Variety of small prizes ranging from Cosmetics to weedkiller!
  • cagsdcagsd Forumite
    6.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I won, I won, I won!
    ✭✭✭✭
    They worked fine for me this morning, but I've just looked again and they seem to have disappeared!

• topsy73topsy73 Forumite
    776 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    not working this morning....were working fine yesterday am
    Hi Ho Hi Ho it's of to comp I go!
  • Bobble5366Bobble5366 Forumite
    648 posts
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    I have the same problem - they've just disappeared 
  • trueblondetrueblonde Forumite
    789 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    I am glad it is not just me
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • wdywukwdywuk Forumite
    4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think W&W might have stopped comping
  • BigboytysonBigboytyson Forumite
    1.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    If they have stopped comping altogether are they still going to honor the comp prizes that they giving away that we entered  🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 xxx
    💖💖Love Comping,💖💖 In it to Win it.💖💖
    💖💖If I don't win its not the end of the world,theres always another one to enter💖💖
    💖💖Always be happy and congratulate those that do win💖💖
    💖💖Always Thank the original poster where's possible,💖💖 Thank you's goes along way💖💖 Good Luck Everyone💖💖
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    44.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they are getting round to updating the site to reflect the change of ownership earlier this year from TI media to Future  - there are still lots of TI mentions on the site but the competition pages, terms etc are now Future