Quiz Time - Guess why i am posting this????

Options
This message was left on the15th December 2007 and is not the one that was originally posted with this thread.

Why have I done this? Simple I have decided to leave the board but I know if I post this in a new thread the thread would just get taken over by Trolls and other assorted idiots slagging me of and accusing me of attention seeking.

So I have hidden it here with the thought that someone who cares actually finds it.

I have left for one simple reason and that is I cannot stomach the attacks us at the BR board are subjected to, nor the lack of response from the moderation team and owner of this board when it happens.

I joined originally to seek advice and stayed so I could pass on to other advice in return based on what I had learnt along the way together with a bit of humour to help the new posters along the way.

But it seems that’s not allowed here as I and others frequently got attacked for it, and if we dare retaliate to it then it is us that are labelled as trouble makers

So it is with great regret that I have to leave many friends I have found on here and just hope they can keep this board going for all those seeking help.

There are other boards out on the internet and I will still be found there but until the moderation of this board is sorted out I shall not be able to post here, and as that is unlikely to happen it is unlikely I will return.

Thanks to all my friends here for the help they gave me when I needed it

Finally a note to whoever finds this, do with this as you will, I don’t really care, but please bear the above waning in mind as the last thing I want is this board disrupting anymore than it already is.
Thats it, i am done, Blind-as-a-Bat has left the forum, for good this time, there is no way I can recover this account, as the password was random, and not recorded, and the email used no longer exits, nor can be recovered to recover the account, goodbye all …………. :(

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport