Forum Home» Health & Beauty MoneySaving

what kind of epilators do you use?

New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

what kind of epilators do you use?

2 replies 58 views
hello lovelies! :)
Please tell me what kind of epilators do you use? I mean the brand.
I have the simplest phillips (disk type) without additional attachments and I was very pleased! but everything comes to an end. then I bought a tweezer Roventa - it's just awful - it takes longer because it lets the hairs through and after that there were terrible burns! very real, the skin was covered with a crust, and I flew on vacation and could not swim for a couple of days.
advise what you use (preferably inexpensive models).
although maybe you convince me of something

Replies

• MalMonroeMalMonroe Forumite
    1.1K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    I use Flawless, it was £19.99 from Argos and I love it! It's lasted for ages - bought it last August and have only had to have one battery change, it takes one AA battery.

I have sensitive skin but I haven't experienced any soreness or redness or anything else after using the Flawless. After using it, I leave my skin alone for an hour or so, don't wash it or put cream on or anything - but you don't have to wait like that if you don't want to. I've never had any trouble whatsoever and am happy to recommend it very highly.

Three of my friends also use Flawless and they haven't had any issues either.

I hope this helps.
  • KseniyaKseniya Forumite
    31 posts
    10 Posts
    MalMonroe said:
    I use Flawless, it was £19.99 from Argos and I love it! It's lasted for ages - bought it last August and have only had to have one battery change, it takes one AA battery.

I have sensitive skin but I haven't experienced any soreness or redness or anything else after using the Flawless. After using it, I leave my skin alone for an hour or so, don't wash it or put cream on or anything - but you don't have to wait like that if you don't want to. I've never had any trouble whatsoever and am happy to recommend it very highly.

Three of my friends also use Flawless and they haven't had any issues either.

I hope this helps.

What  kind of model? Tell me please
    I like your description and characteristics))