We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Cheap 35mm developing?

Hi there.
I have just found a box with 13 rolls of undeveloped 35mm camera film in my loft.
Can anyone possible suggest/recommend anywhere cheap to get it developed, please?
Thanks very much.

Comments

  • How long ago were the film's used to take photos. I have some film developed ab
  • My post above lost part of my comment. I was staying that I had film developed which I had used to take photos about 7 years prior to getting them developed and the colour was not as good as in date photo film.
  • JIL
    JIL Posts: 8,899 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Is max spielman still in business? I'm sure they continued to develop 35mm film. I just remembered they had a poster up in the shop window advertising that they did.
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 11,550 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    I'm not sure if you'll get it cheap anywhere, compared to the cost of prints from digital photos, but I went to Snappy Snaps last year for 35mm.

    Charged per roll for development then per print for those that came out. It got cheaper per print as the quantity increased. 
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.