Just a quick question.....

Options
Hi, everyone :D

Does anyone else have trouble getting on and STAYING on this dam site since the hiccup a while back, I think this is the first time I've managed it :mad:..........sorry, that wasn't my question btw :rotfl:

My OH has received a letter from his OR saying his case has been passed onto the RTLU office to deal with any remaining assets/payments. Could someone tell me if this is just a routine thing, as we dont really have any assets :confused:
My OH went BR in Sept, so if this is just routine, is it along the normal timeframe for this to happen? I just hate not knowing why , but too scared to phone and ask:rotfl:

Any info will be so appreciated
(I bet this site will of kicked me off by the time I hit the submit button again :mad:)

Thanks

Comments

• Homework
    Homework Posts: 349 Forumite
    Options
    It comes and goes, usually when you type a lengthy thread, it seems to get bored and tells you that you are not logged in and deletes the post. It's been doing it for a while. I think the site told me it was a problem with AOL, either that or AOL told me it was a problem with the site.

Sorry I don't know the answer to your question but you are not the only one having problems staying on the site.
  • scaredwitless32
    Options
    Thanks Homework, I thought they were keeping me out for a reason! I was starting to get a little self conscious :eek:, seems tonight though, that they have let me post a least two messages now ..........:T
  • tigerfeet2006
    tigerfeet2006 Posts: 14,030 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi SW,

As far as I am aware yes that's the normal thing to happen next along the BR route. You will have to pay your NT money to them.
    BSCno.87
    The only stupid question is an unasked one
    Loving life as a Kernow Hippy
  • scaredwitless32
    Options
    Thanks for that tigerfeet :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income