High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge - Registration.

in Cutting Tax
2 replies 111 views
AsgharAsghar Forumite
365 Posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
Is this the correct way to complete the registration (not self employed) for the Child Benefit Tax Charge?
First time so maybe a bit paranoid. I input the tax year end date for the last tax year, even though I stopped the child benefit payments in February (a few months earlier) when I realised the income was going to well over.


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides

Cinema MoneySaving tips & tricks

Including year's 2for1 movies for £1

MSE Deals