Razors for Women (Teens)

Random present I know, but my daughter has been using my Gillette Fusion 5 razor (only the stem, she uses her own blade!), but I figured I might as well get her one for herself.  I've always used the mens' one just because I thought it was cheaper, but are they any good women's ones out there that I can get her for a similar price.  Would prefer 5 blades like the Gillette Fusion.
Pink Sproglettes born 2008 and 2010
Mortgages (End 2017) - £180,235.03
(End 2021) - £131,215.25 DID IT!!!
(End 2022) - Target £116,213.81

Comments

• Emmia
    Emmia Posts: 3,149 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 21 September 2020 at 1:38PM
    Personally I use the boots max mens system (which comes in 3 & 5 blade variants) which is substantially cheaper than the gilette equivalent. They also do a women's option "smooth care system" which has a 5 blade head. 

Looks to be £5.99 for 4 heads and £5 for the handle.

https://www.boots.com/boots-smooth-care-five-blade-system-razor-heads-4pk--10247202
  • I've always found the men's to be cheaper than the women's (i.e. pink) version of any razors. I'd say ask her if she's bothered what colour or what the packaging says, and if not just go with what you know :)
  • Emmia
    Emmia Posts: 3,149 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    I've always found the men's to be cheaper than the women's (i.e. pink) version of any razors. I'd say ask her if she's bothered what colour or what the packaging says, and if not just go with what you know :)
    Totally agree - I'm also convinced the mens blades are sharper / better quality. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback