Need an advisor

Hello,everyone .Trying to find mortgage advisor but everyone around me is using only around 50 lenders or less and they charge fee starting from 300£ some want 500£.The problem is not so much the fee, but I would like to find someone trusted who work with more lenders.As a first time buyer any advice will be helpful.Thanks

Comments

• Faik said:
    Hello,everyone .Trying to find mortgage advisor but everyone around me is using only around 50 lenders or less and they charge fee starting from 300£ some want 500£.The problem is not so much the fee, but I would like to find someone trusted who work with more lenders.As a first time buyer any advice will be helpful.Thanks
    Have a look on the mortgage board as there are several brokers who post of n MSE. They cannot approach you, you can message them first.
    Mortgage started 2020, aiming to clear it in 2026.
  • Thank you for the comment.Now this my look stupid question , but I try to find that board and don’t know how to look at it?
  • If you go down to the woods today you better not go alone.
  • I am an independent whole of market broker who posts on the mortgage board. As others have said there are a few of us on there. We are identifiable by our signatures. We are not allowed to approach posters but most of us are happy to respond to pm's asking for help 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback