Clarke Willmott

Options
I hope I haven't pulled this name out of a hat. Has anyone got their number. They're dealing with my IPA, but I have not had any further information from them and I know payment is due this month sometime...Here come another reason not to allow my ED.

:eek::eek:
BCSC Member 70:j

Comments

• fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,544 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    They are always quoted as being these people.

http://www.clarkewillmott.com/location.html

I think the Taunton office is the one that mostly deals with business from OR/Trustee's.
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • wherediditallgo
    Options
    Neko, Taunton is the office that takes payments. I've rung 01823 445263 - that's the direct line for Rebecca Torianni, one of their staff. If you can't get through on the phone, her e-mail address is rebecca.torianni@clarkewillmott.com. The switchboard number is 01823 442266. :)
  • NekoZombie
    NekoZombie Posts: 1,664 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Very helpful - thank you both!!
  • NekoZombie
    Options
    O.K. so a letter is due to come out to me on 6th December, with some forms I need to send back. First payment date 19th December.

Chr**t could this process be any slower? To think I returned the original EDREV forms beginning of September...

Its actually getting to the point where I don't think they'll bother with ED as so much time has lapsed and we're going to hit Christmas in a few weeks. By January I can't see that there will be much point seeing as I went BR in March...
  • MissMuppet
    MissMuppet Posts: 1,106 Forumite
    Options
    I am getting quite frustrated with this as well, I went onto my NT code last month so I have all this money piling up in my savings account and no arrangement to pay it to them yet...
  • wherediditallgo
    Options
    NekoZombie wrote: »
    O.K. so a letter is due to come out to me on 6th December, with some forms I need to send back. First payment date 19th December.
    If that date doesn't suit you, you can ask for it to be changed. I moved mine to just after payday, because (a) otherwise I would have had to find the money from my existing money, (b) I'd have to remember to leave money in the account each month for that date, & (c) just after payday means I can pay it as soon as my salary shows up in the account & then forget about it. :)
    Chr**t could this process be any slower? To think I returned the original EDREV forms beginning of September...
    Don't forget, you've had the added issue of your IPA going on at the same time as your ED. :)
    Its actually getting to the point where I don't think they'll bother with ED as so much time has lapsed and we're going to hit Christmas in a few weeks. By January I can't see that there will be much point seeing as I went BR in March...
    Once the ED process has been started, it'll go through to the end unless further info comes to light to stop it. That's not likely to happen, as they probably knowing everything there is to know about you except your shoe size by now. :D You will get your ED, don't worry. Once you return the form, Clarke Willmott will set things up for your IPA without you having to do anything else. If you're going to be paying by card, you'll just need to ring them on or before the due date to make the payment. It'll all be over soon. :)
  • wherediditallgo
    Options
    MissMuppet wrote: »
    I am getting quite frustrated with this as well, I went onto my NT code last month so I have all this money piling up in my savings account and no arrangement to pay it to them yet...
    You can put it in my account if that makes things any easier... :D

I understand your frustration, but you're doing the right thing putting it to one side until they want it. At least you'll be earning some interest on it while it's there. :)
  • MissMuppet
    MissMuppet Posts: 1,106 Forumite
    Options
    Oh I know but what with struggling this month, seeing all that money there is very depressing... Hopefully they'll get back to me soon, I've sent my payslips off to them and signed everything, just need to pay them now! :)
  • NekoZombie
    Options
    I know wdiag - I'm justing impatient already! That said I suppose there could be other things going wrong in my life....
  • TaxAvoider
    Options
    I started the same thread a couple of days ago :D I had been told by the OR that my payments were to start on 1st December, well that came and went so I posted on here for advice and lo and behold today I get the official letter ;) Maybe they read these boards :eek:

Anyway to my amazement my first payment date is 18th December , only 36 more to go , that will actually be neat thinking about it, as my last payment will be a week before Christmas in THREE years time :beer:

They certainly give you enough options to pay :p I don't think they will take kindly to a lack of agreement to one of the options, but as my new Co-Op card is busting with money :j that will not be a problem. I must start spending some of my Budget :rotfl: Is it Christmas or something , all I see is people laden down with tons of bags and looking hassled and frustrated, I guess it must be tough spending all that lovely credit that the banks throw at them ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure