Mortgage free but when?? and against odds.

Two years ago tomorrow, i moved into a final home. I am 42 years old . i am more looking forward and like many people circumstance and our own behaviour made mistakes money wise but look forward. In September 2015 I had couple of strokes. I was fit and healthy and done triathlon a couple of weeks earlier. I was driving in rural area. i left with pins and needles in my shoulder and when got worst i stopped but could not call help. I drove a further 11 miles paralysed. By time i got to the nearest GP surgery my left arm and leg were effected.. The stroke has left my lot of cognitive issues inc chornic fatigue. I dont claim PIP and currently doing it. I am trying to go on lwcra as i am not sure when i return to work though i am still getting paid from my part time work. I juggle three jobs but only add up to at least 16 hrs a week. My disability working tax credit recently was stopped.. A friend moved in for while but now left once i moved to the new house. The house is lovely though needs working doing to it over the years. In August 2018 i owed £25500 on the mortgage... today i now owe £21836... 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 340.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 448.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 231.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 603.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 171.6K Life & Family
  • 245.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback