Gifting money

in Scotland
1 reply 33 views
jennymenziesjennymenzies Forumite
1 Post
I wan to gift £7000 Of my savings to my son (over 18) towards his deposit for a house. Are there any tax implications for this amount?


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

British Gas prepay meter users... pay less for gas from 1 April

MSE News

The 'odd Easter flavours' thread 2023

What bizarre food stuffs have you spied?

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools