Next Sale

Options
Does anyone know when the Next sale might be?

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,950 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    The summer sale was last month, the Autumn sale is usually middle of September and then the boxing day sale
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • DUKE
    DUKE Posts: 7,360 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    There's been an online clearance sale for ever now.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,950 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    DUKE said:
    There's been an online clearance sale for ever now.
    Agreed, The online clearance has been going on for a good couple of years at least. Think the OP means the scheduled seasonal sale dates. 
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • moonpenny
    moonpenny Posts: 2,434 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    sarah1972 said:
    Agreed, The online clearance has been going on for a good couple of years at least. Think the OP means the scheduled seasonal sale dates. 
    Exactly!  Just the normal Sale date.
    With the shops being a bit all over the place with their sales at the moment I thought someone might have an idea when the Next sale would be.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback