Time limist to set DCO
I'm not sure if anyone can help, but I just got a letter from my OR saying that they are proposing to wavie the time limit to set a Debtor Contribution Order (DCO) as I was not interviewed in the specified time period. I wasn't aware there was a time period and I had an interview a week after they requested one, so I'm not sure what this is about.
I'm not sure exactly what this means, but if I get discharged and later on my salary increases does that mean the OR can set a DCO for me? I through that if a DCO wasn't set by the time I was discharged then they couldn't do it after I was discharged.
Not sure if anyone knows the answer to this one, but if you do, thanks in advance.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards