We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Transfer of Equity - Help to Buy (Target)
Louie66
Posts: 6
Forumite
Afternoon,
I'm currently in the process of taking over the home following a break up. Unfortunately, we used the Gov. Help to Buy which just adds complication.
Things seem to be moving along now, I have a mortgage agreed. However, I just wondered if anyone had any experience of going through this with a Mortgage Provider and HTB (Target)? It is now ultimately with my Solicitor, but any shared stories would be appreciated.
I'm currently in the process of taking over the home following a break up. Unfortunately, we used the Gov. Help to Buy which just adds complication.
Things seem to be moving along now, I have a mortgage agreed. However, I just wondered if anyone had any experience of going through this with a Mortgage Provider and HTB (Target)? It is now ultimately with my Solicitor, but any shared stories would be appreciated.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards