🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Currys/Creation finance

Options
HugBrad
HugBrad Posts: 1 Newbie
So I have an agreement with creation and I’ve used £200 of it last year on gaming products. I’ve spoken to them about it as my credit limit is £1900 and I still have £1700 that I can use but I get an error every time I try to use it. I spoke to someone who said to screenshot the error and send it to their email but I haven’t heard back. It gets declined because of the credit reference agency but when I spoke to them of the phone they explained how that shouldn’t affect me because I already have the agreed limit in place. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light onto this for me. Thanks

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    What is the nature of this agreement?
  • Clive_Woody
    Clive_Woody Posts: 5,856 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    HugBrad said:
    So I have an agreement with creation and I’ve used £200 of it last year on gaming products. I’ve spoken to them about it as my credit limit is £1900 and I still have £1700 that I can use but I get an error every time I try to use it. I spoke to someone who said to screenshot the error and send it to their email but I haven’t heard back. It gets declined because of the credit reference agency but when I spoke to them of the phone they explained how that shouldn’t affect me because I already have the agreed limit in place. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light onto this for me. Thanks
    Loan, credit card, credit facility of some sort. Need more information.
    "We act as though comfort and luxury are the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about” – Albert Einstein
  • SnowTiger
    SnowTiger Posts: 4,461 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 25 July 2020 at 3:22AM
    Options
    Punters can apply for a line of credit, which is provided by Creation Finance and can to used at Currys PC World.

Info here.  Scroll down the page.

OP, are you logging in to your plan on the check out screen?

Then signing in to it at the top of the following page?:

My guess is you're trying to create a new payment plan, instead of logging in to your current plan and adding your purchase it.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure