Website not fulfilling orders despite taking money

Hi there. 
Advice needed please. 
A firm I ordered from had filed for insolvency. The order I placed was back in April and still have not received
goods but payment was taken. I’ve tried to contact the firm, all contact details do not work. I have contacted the insolvency agent, they won’t reply. In the meantime the website is still live, taking orders and payments and not fulfilling them. Where can I report this please? 

Replies

• KeithPKeithP Forumite
    26.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you pay by card?

If so, contact your card issuer for either a Section 75 refund or a chargeback, as appropriate.
  • DCFC79DCFC79 Forumite
    40.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there. 
    Advice needed please. 
    A firm I ordered from had filed for insolvency. The order I placed was back in April and still have not received
    goods but payment was taken. I’ve tried to contact the firm, all contact details do not work. I have contacted the insolvency agent, they won’t reply. In the meantime the website is still live, taking orders and payments and not fulfilling them. Where can I report this please? 
    Well speak to your bank would be a start.

• vitaweatvitaweat Forumite
    331 Posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Hi there. 
    Advice needed please. 
    Trading while insolvent is illegal so you can report them to Trading Standards.

As to getting your money back, contact your bank.