Quick Money

Options
Can anyone recommend a site / company to get a secured loan quickly? I have too many outgoings to get a normal loan but our house if full of equity. 
Many thanks,
Mandy. 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    You'll need to look at a remortgage.  But if your affordability doesn't stack up, then your chances are very low.

• DrEskimo
    DrEskimo Posts: 2,352 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I would think very carefully before getting a secured loan.

You need to address your income or outgoings, not resort to more borrowing. You will end up in a very difficult situation otherwise....
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,982 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Mandyraff said:
    Can anyone recommend a site / company to get a secured loan quickly? I have too many outgoings to get a normal loan but our house if full of equity. 
    Many thanks,
    Mandy. 

Hi,
    Your post wreaks of desperation, please take a step back, and think about what your doing, unsecured debt is all non priority, and can be dealt with by means of a debt management plan, borrowing more money is not the answer, we have seen it countless times on these forums, the loan would still be unafordable, so you won`t get one, secured or not.
    Why not pop over to the debt free wannabe board and  post your statement of affairs, we can help you make savings and get advice on the correct course of action under these circumstances.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • MEM62
    MEM62 Posts: 4,778 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Your finances do not appear to be sound enough to risk your house on. You need an alternative solution to your financial woes.  
  • Clive_Woody
    Clive_Woody Posts: 5,856 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Mandyraff said:
    Many thanks,
    Mandy. 
    Getting a secured loan is probably a very bad idea, and puts your house at risk. Additionally, if it were possible I don't think this kind of thing happens quickly.

Talk to one of the free debt charities.
    "We act as though comfort and luxury are the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about” – Albert Einstein
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback