love holiday are a joke

does anyone have any idea on how to contact love holiday.I was due to travel on march 17th but holiday ws cancelled due to pandemic.I was given option of a cash refund which i requested ans since then I have had 2 messages from them saying that my case will be dealt with ASAP...but now 14 weeks later nothing 
.It is impossoble to contact them as they have decided to use live chat only but lo and behold that isnt available either

Comments

• NoodleDoodleMan
    NoodleDoodleMan Posts: 3,355 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Do you have a physical address for them ?
    A recorded delivery letter might get things moving - they can't deny receipt.
    Cost £2.06 and you can track and confirm it being delivered on Royal Mail website.

• Do you have a physical address for them ?
    A recorded delivery letter might get things moving - they can't deny receipt.
    Cost £2.06 and you can track and confirm it being delivered on Royal Mail website.
    They actually say on there website they are not receiving post as due to lockdown they have people working from home, or something to that effect.

I booked loveholidays for august and tui have cancelled my flight on thursday 2nd of july and no contact whatsoever from LH and can't get in touch either like the OP.
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,299 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    You need to log onto "my booking" and tell them "my flight is cancelled" 

They will then contact you. 

The refund process is fully automated , ring the number given , enter details , listen to long message , press 1 to confirm
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • macman
    macman Posts: 53,098 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Failing that. it's chargeback time.
    No free lunch, and no free laptop ;)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income