MSE Poll: How do you rate your bank's app?

Options
Poll started 30 June 2020

If you access your current account by app, please rate it. Just the app, not the bank overall (if you use more than one app, rate them all).

Click here to vote in the poll

Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below.
If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.
Thanks!

Comments

• flyingflea
    flyingflea Posts: 192 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Newshound!
    Options
    I have 8 banking apps installed on my phone but my favourite has to be Monzo and Halifax for features and usability. I particularly like Halifax's banking app because it provides me with the convenience of depositing cheques just by taking a picture with my phone. I find it surprising that more banks don't offer this functionality.
  • happydays_13
    happydays_13 Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    I find Santander pretty pants, it takes ages to open and it's...basic. But I would highly recommend the Emma app because it collates all your bank accounts/credit cards in one app and gives you a nice overview of your spending. The app is super pretty and fun to use, plus it has a weekly quiz where you can win £500 and you collect "gummy bears" that you can spend on cool stuff like Airpods and holidays. It's really helped me figure out my budget and spending since lockdown.
  • dan_12435
    dan_12435 Posts: 14 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have a santander business account. Terrible terrible mobile app. I also have revolut and aside from switching between accounts being troublesome it's great! 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback