Forum Home» Sports and Fitness MoneySaving

Strava watch alternative to fitbit inspire HR

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Strava watch alternative to fitbit inspire HR

3 replies 64 views
Marvel1Marvel1 Forumite
5.7K posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭
Not sure whether ti post here or techie board, but since health and fitness product.

I have a fitbit inspire HR and having issues all the time synching and had enough.

Since I use Strava as a tracker on my phone, was wondering if they do the watches is well and any recommendations?  Looking for ideally:
Timer and map working together
Tracking sleep

Replies

• wongataawongataa Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Strava do not make any hardware.  Look at the Garmin watches for the features you mention wanting.
    If you really want to use the Strava app on a watch you will need an Apple Watch.  This would require you to have a suitable iPhone to use it so is not a cheap option if you don't have a suitable iPhone already.
  • Marvel1Marvel1 Forumite
    5.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    wongataa said:
    Strava do not make any hardware.  Look at the Garmin watches for the features you mention wanting.
    If you really want to use the Strava app on a watch you will need an Apple Watch.  This would require you to have a suitable iPhone to use it so is not a cheap option if you don't have a suitable iPhone already.
    Thank you, Garmin it is.
  • AstrozombiesAstrozombies Forumite
    59 posts
    Third Anniversary 10 Posts
    My wife has the Strava app on her Android phone and it's linked to her Versa2 watch. That's not Apple.  After the initial setup she's never had a problem with it.