Forum Home» Benefits & Tax Credits» Child Support

Reclaiming unpaid SMS payments via small claims

New Post Advanced Search

Reclaiming unpaid SMS payments via small claims

1 reply 50 views
MearlyMearly Forumite
1 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
Hi, I have had a case with the child maintenance service since 2015, because I was going through a tumultuous divorce at the time I had only realised that my sons father wasnt paying in late 2017 and the child maintenance service said they could only backdated from 2018 when my review was due. However, my ex is a high earner and I would like to reclaim the missed 2015 - 2017 payments via the small claims court. Is this possible and what is my likelihood of success? 


Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support