Forum Home» Referrers» Surveys

Earn up to £6 with this Milk Chocolate Tasting Survey!

New Post Advanced Search

Earn up to £6 with this Milk Chocolate Tasting Survey!

3 replies 37 views
hwg3141hwg3141 Forumite
403 posts
100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭
Hi all, FlavourWiki have a new study, where you buy a bar of chocolate, taste it, then receive your money back + some more! You must take this short screener (it's for people who regularly eat milk chocolate), and then take part!

You can choose either or both of these products to taste:
Cadbury Dairy Milk (200 gr) - £2
Tony’s Chocolonely (180 gr) - £4

I hardly took me any time to complete, and I got some free chocolate too! If you sign up using my link, I get £5, so I would be very grateful if you were to use my link!

https://app.flavorwiki.com/survey/milk-chocolate-251348?referral=5ef8b5dd17aca17401b87d08

Thanks!
Latest wins: June: £27 Amazon, £30 Mindful Chef, Horror DVD, 2 Pens || May: Charlie Bigham Meal, £40 Virgin Experience Days Voucher, £5 x 2 (ITV Winsday) || April: Cakes & Cookbook, £40 Just Eat || March: £50 Amazon || February: T-Shirt, Pendant & Earrings || December: £25 Netflix || November: £25 Amazon || October: £50 Haribo Bundle || September: £50 Amazon

Replies

• clearancerclearancer Forumite
    30 posts
    Third Anniversary 10 Posts
    Hi. I signed up and I'm approved. Do I need the receipt for the chocolate? I've just bought a bar of CDM but I didn't keep the receipt! 
  • hwg3141hwg3141 Forumite
    403 posts
    100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭
    Hi. I signed up and I'm approved. Do I need the receipt for the chocolate? I've just bought a bar of CDM but I didn't keep the receipt! 
    Hi, I don't think you need the receipt, just the bar of chocolate (you take a picture of it near the end), but I'm not sure.
    Latest wins: June: £27 Amazon, £30 Mindful Chef, Horror DVD, 2 Pens || May: Charlie Bigham Meal, £40 Virgin Experience Days Voucher, £5 x 2 (ITV Winsday) || April: Cakes & Cookbook, £40 Just Eat || March: £50 Amazon || February: T-Shirt, Pendant & Earrings || December: £25 Netflix || November: £25 Amazon || October: £50 Haribo Bundle || September: £50 Amazon
  • clearancerclearancer Forumite
    30 posts
    Third Anniversary 10 Posts
    You can choose either or both of these products to taste:
    Cadbury Dairy Milk (200 gr) - £2
    Tony’s Chocolonely (180 gr) - £4

My survey says I need BOTH bars to take part.