HSBC BBL

Hoping someone can help, have recently applied to HSBC for a BBL, opened a Kinnetic account (the new beta testing) received an email acknowledging receipt of the application...

can anyone advise how long it takes from this stage to know if you’ve been accepted or denied? 

thanks in advance 

Comments

• jonesMUFCforever
    jonesMUFCforever Posts: 28,898 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    A few days, a week , a few weeks - who knows - we on here don't. It will depend on several factors - availability of staff to deal with applications - credit checks, fraud checks (I have heard many applications are fraudulent) and how accurately you supplied the information asked for.
  • madasa
    madasa Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Last week I applied for an HSBC Feeder account to be able to apply for BBL. I have uploaded my ID etc and received a message saying "upload successful." I also received an application reference number, However when i checked the following day my application was showing I needed to upload proof of ID and selfie. I  went through the process again, and hey presto, message "upload successful " popped up., This morning  I received an email to say that I had not uploaded my proof of ID. This time I uploaded via the HSBC Identifier App. Went through the process yet again, another "upload successful" message but my application is still showing proof of ID required. Has anybody else had the same difficulty and, if so, how did you solve it? Alas I cannot go into a local branch with my ID as it closed a year or so ago.
  • Go into a branch a little further away?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback