New Post Advanced Search

NEXT VIP SUMMER 2020 SLOTS OUT

4 replies 702 views
Slots are live got text at 9.30am and email at 9.15am on Sunday 28th June. Booked slot for 4.30pm on Tuesday 30th June.

Replies

• cazkinscazkins Forumite
    328 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll just be looking when the general sale starts as I don't have VIP access, so I assume the sale would be Saturday 4th July (yikes, with the pubs open too..!) It would be helpful if customers could have the option of a safe click and collect rather than paying for delivery, fingers crossed.
    ... Just Keep Swimming ...
  • edited 28 June at 5:43PM
    littlewrenlittlewren Forumite
    1.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    edited 28 June at 5:43PM
    Is anyone having problems viewing the Sale page?  When I search for something it tells me the page isn't secure and won't find any results!  I haven't a clue what to do as I haven't had this problem before.  When I log in it says the site is secure and has a closed padlock, it's just when I search (or try to).  I'm only having this problem on my desktop computer, it's fine on my mobile.

Edit:  Working ok now, it must have been a blip with the site.
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • sue1976sue1976 Forumite
    552 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    cazkins said:
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll just be looking when the general sale starts as I don't have VIP access, so I assume the sale would be Saturday 4th July (yikes, with the pubs open too..!) It would be helpful if customers could have the option of a safe click and collect rather than paying for delivery, fingers crossed.
    My local store says that the sale starts Thursday at 5am.
  • s_glovers_glover Forumite
    650 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    If anyone experienced problems gaining access to the VIP sale, like I did, due to NEXT technical issues, you should be automatically awarded a £10 gesture of goodwill on your account.
    if you haven't received this, if you get in touch with Next they should be able to apply this to your account.