Forum Home» Local MoneySaving» N. Ireland

Empty property officer Belfast area

New Post Advanced Search

Empty property officer Belfast area

2 replies 220 views
DannyboyniDannyboyni Forumite
47 posts
Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
I need to get my property certified as empty to claim 5% VAT on building works. To do this I need an empty property officer to certify that my property is empty. I had emailed Belfast city Council and they sent me onto the housing executive. I spoke with the housing executive and they were not sure who would deal with it on their end. They said they would call back but never got back to me.

Are there any empty property officers in Northern Ireland?


Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support