Best place to buy a photo canvas online

edited 21 June at 11:24PM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
3 replies 26 views
aileyailey Forumite
2.5K posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
✭✭✭✭
edited 21 June at 11:24PM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
I would appreciate any recommendations to help me choose where to buy a photo print canvas online please. Just not too sure in case some are better quality than others. Many thanks. :)
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

Replies

• billymc1967billymc1967 Forumite
    0 posts
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Hi guys I need to source an online canvas printer that can print from a photo and  deliver this week I know it's short notice but any help appreciated tia
  • edited 22 June at 5:09PM
    ZandermanZanderman Forumite
    3K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 22 June at 5:09PM
    So why are you posting on a thread about referral bonuses?
    (edited to add:  this is a reply to billymc, written when his post was on the referral board)
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    47.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moved to another part of the forum
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.