»

I have made it - debt free

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: Stay up to date with the latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
Stay updated with our guides: Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights
NEWSFLASH 27/03
MARTINS VIDEO FOR SELF-EMPLOYED * DELAY HOUSE MOVES * EUROSTAR UPDATE

I have made it - debt free

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Debt-Free Wannabe
52 replies 8.9K views
bellsbellsbellsbells Forumite
743 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Debt-Free Wannabe
Well my day has finally come. I have made my final payment to my CC and from this moment I am oficially debt free. :j :j :j I don't think it has sunk in yet. I am so thankful all the advice, help and ideas from the wonderful people on this board and of course Martin. Being debt free before Christmas with all the pressies bought and Christmas food budgeted for would have been unthinkable 18 months ago.
I really don't want this post to sound like I am boasting - I hope that if you are still on your debt free journey you will keep the faith and know that you will one day get there! I have read so many 'I am debt free' posts and to be now able to write my own is amazing. I wish you all the best in your efforts and hope that you all soon get to do what I am doing today. I have the greatest respect and admiration for everyone on this board, especially those in it for the long haul. I will post on the DFW graduate sticky as well with a few more details about my journey.
My plans for now are - to relax and enjoy December, have a month off in Jan and spend some of my freed up debt repayment in the Jan sales before joining the MFW board and starting savings for a rainy day.
Time to break out the bubbly (special offer) and start cooking the celebratory meal (Sainsburys vouchers:rotfl: )
love and best wishes to you all bellsbells

DFW nerd no = 281 (graduate)

Replies