New Post Advanced Search

£50,000 Win!

50 replies 4.1K views
16591659 Forumite
188 posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
   Hope this is in the correct place but I'm in shock as just won £50,000 with Absolute Radio by entering online.  Many thanks to the kind person that put it on MSE.  

Replies

• mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    44.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    🥇Congratulations🥇

• lgardnerlgardner Forumite
    413 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭
    Omg are you serious, thats ABSOLUTELY amazing and i dont think will ever be topped
  • Comping_RichComping_Rich Forumite
    6.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, what an amazing win.
    Stay At Home | Protect The NHS | Save Lives 
    Stay Alert | Control The Virus | Save Lives 
    Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

• badamsgirlbadamsgirl Forumite
    4.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow what an amazing win-well done :smiley:
    Good luck for 2020 Comping! Stay Home & Stay Safe Everyone!

My September 2020 wins:
  • hwg3141hwg3141 Forumite
    473 posts
    100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭
    Wow! Amazing win! Congrats!
    Latest wins: August: Official Aston Villa Shirt, Romantic Poets Stamp Set, James Bond Stamp Set || July: Big Blu-ray Bundle || June: £27 Amazon, £30 Mindful Chef, Horror DVD, 2 Pens || May: Charlie Bigham Meal, £40 Virgin Experience Days Voucher, £5 x 2 (ITV Winsday) || April: Cakes & Cookbook, £40 Just Eat || March: £50 Amazon || February: T-Shirt, Pendant & Earrings || December: £25 Netflix || November: £25 Amazon || October: £50 Haribo Bundle || September: £50 Amazon
  • xbexbexbexxbexbexbex Forumite
    50 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    wow, congrats!
    May 2020 prize value: £289.90
    June 2020 prize value: £613.50
    July 2020 prize value: £450.29
    August 2020 prize value: £190.00
    September 2020 prize value: £147.40
  • fire**flyfire**fly Forumite
    146K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    brilliant win, well done smiley
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• The_StreetsThe_Streets Forumite
    3 posts
    First Post
    What an amazing win
  • MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
    8.3K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    😧😮😲Wow, fabulous! Many many Congratulations! :) 🥳🥂🍸💃🕺
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • JazmeenJazmeen Forumite
    50 posts
    10 Posts
    Omg congratulations that's amazing.  Well done