We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Gardening Express AGAIN

So I wrote a post about gardening express refusing to cancel orders they hadn’t fulfilled in two months and ignoring customers. Today I received my order; one plant is dead and the main, expensive one is missing, but they are claiming they have delivered it in full.

what can I do? They are ignoring all attempts at contact. I just want my plants or my money, but they say they’ve delivered it. Is there someone I can go to to lodge a complaint? They’re a total disgrace, still taking new orders despite orders from two months ago not being fulfilled. I’m really angry with them, they just don’t care about their customers at all?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.