New Post Advanced Search

Love it Magazine competitions

2 replies 230 views
dontonedontone Forumite
4.9K posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
✭✭✭✭
Hiya everybody,
Have people stopped posting the Love It Magazines comps on here? I've been trying to find them, but can only find a sewing magazine thread.
I know that they had added some more prizes, but hadn't updated the form on the website. I was just wondering if something was the matter.
Either that, or my searching efforts on this stupid new forum are failing miserably.
Thanks, 
Be safe & Be Lucky
BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j

Replies

• One-EyeOne-Eye Forumite
    51.6K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    See post #2 of the weekly magazines thread
     https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5918490
    Currently, nobody posts the [Love It] puzzles regularly

• dontonedontone Forumite
    4.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    One-Eye said:
    See post #2 of the weekly magazines thread
     https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5918490
    Currently, nobody posts the [Love It] puzzles regularly

That's great. Thank you One-eye. :) 
    I've bookmarked it for future reference.
    I still hate this new look forum. I don't think I'll ever get used to it.

BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j