Hi everyone!

Options
Hi all, I am back after not entering anything since Feb... How are we all doing? what a strange few months it has been! I have struggled a lot so hoping getting back into comping will busy my mind a bit.

How is the comping forum doing? last time I was here we were missing a few regular posters since the change over and people were struggling a bit with the new layout, has it got any better?, hoping there are still lots of competitions being posted. I have yet to look.. has anything being added since the change over? (I think there were issues with end date comping last time I was here?)

I don't know where to start I was all caught up at the start of the year and i'm now unorganised and have entered nothing eeek
Previous alias xoxlauraxox :D

Comments

• Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Welcome back and happy comping. I did a similar thing. I gave up comping completely for a while, then tried Loquax. It wasn't right for me. I honestly think it would've been fine if I'd started there, but I'm used to MSE comping. So I came back. The new format is just horrible, but I am getting used to it, and still very much hoping they'll make it more like the old forum at some point. Hope you win something lovely soon.

Blu XXX
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,697 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Welcome back, hope you win some nice prizes.
    I agree with Blulu, unfortunately the new MSE format adopted in February hasn't become any better, and don't think it will!
    However, it's a welcoming community and everyone is so helpful.
    Good luck
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure