We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Mag Dailies Error 500

2

Comments

  • I have been trying since early this morning, from Cosmo, Good Housekeeping to Marie Clair ect and all show Error 500. I emailed to let them know. I am taking a day off from comping. You all have a good weekend and Bank Holiday.
  • pleaseme
    pleaseme Posts: 878
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I’m getting it as well 
  • Ktkoozal
    Ktkoozal Posts: 312
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    Me too, I thought I was going mad at first. I noticed that the ERROR 500 was coming up yesterday evening so could well be a soft ware issue. But, my intuition says that they've shut them down due to money problems. I hope to be proved wrong and hope that those of you who were kind enough to message them get answers soon.
    Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water
    After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water
  • girlyjo1984
    girlyjo1984 Posts: 26
    Ninth Anniversary 10 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I thought it was just me, so I decided to check on here. 
  • Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,841
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Working now (albeit slowly for me)
  • barbaras
    barbaras Posts: 190
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Forumite
    I've email them too but given its a Bank Holiday weekend it may not be sorted before Tuesday!
  • Lesgo
    Lesgo Posts: 373
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Forumite

    Good Housekeeping is working ok now - maybe the rest are ? 
  • Robwhufc
    Robwhufc Posts: 94
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    All back up and fine for me.....
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,869
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    YAY! Back for me too. I'm going to work through them straight away, in case they go again. Thanks to all for your comments on this issue. I love this forum. It's great when we work together like this.

    Best wishes

    Blu XXX
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!


    When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.
  • amsquared
    amsquared Posts: 2,374
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 24 May 2020 at 8:08PM
    Seems to be OK now just worked for me on a couple of the mags
    Best Comp wins in 25 years of comping. Holidays to Hawaii, Toronto, Thailand twice, Dubai twice, Cyprus, Spain, Lake District, Glasgow and London. A couple of £1000 wins as vouchers. 2 Dimplex Fires. Baby cot and chest of drawers. £500 of blinds. Shibumi Jacket. Various small cash prizes under £500 and shopping vouchers. Cosmetics & weedkiller!
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.