Santa Train Clyde Valley Lanarkshire

2»

Comments

• my experience at santas train and grotto. I was extremely disappointed, we have a 16 month old and all in it cost us £19 to see Santa, there is no way adults should pay full price aswell it's not like we are sitting on santas knee too. The tea and coffee in the grotto was rotten, the children's present was a £1 book in a carrier bag not a "fantastic gift" as stated on the website also I could only take my own photos if I paid £4 to the "photographer" (which was actually a man with digital camera) for his photo which is a small print that probally costs about 30p to print. It was a total rip off and I know some of the other people there today thought the same thing.

Safe to say I wouldn't go again
  • jumpingjackd
    jumpingjackd Posts: 1,135 Forumite
    edited 12 January 2013 at 10:24PM
    What a shame Danielle. we went years ago and it was a fantastic experience for kids and adults alike. Heard that it had gone downhill though. Didnt manage to take my three yo gransdon this year but judging by your experience maybe just as well. My kids have great memories of this place and would hate them to be tarnished.
    As an aside we went to the Scottish Equestrian Centre in Lanark and was pleasantly surprised with a pony ride to see Santa. Decorations were lovely and quite magical. Santas visit was great and the play in Santas house was really enjoyable for all of us. Hot choc was really welcome!!!
    Overall this was a great day and a huge success with dgs
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport