New Post Advanced Search

Ending of Asda Cashback Scheme

1 reply 126 views
Lesley70Lesley70 Forumite
3 posts
First Post
MoneySaving Newbie
Having heard that Asda are stopping their cashback scheme, I was surprised to read that the vouchers from that scheme cannot be used for online groceries only for groceries bought instore but they can be used online for anything from Asda George. In these times of Isolation and Self Distancing I find this most disturbing as not everyone can get to a store or have anyone to go for them so rely on online grocery shopping and may not need anything from Asda George therefore they will lose any cashback they have earned!!

Replies

• Xs500Xs500 Forumite
    9 posts
    Second Anniversary First Post
    Has anyone come up with a scheme for using ASDA credit card cashback vouchers for online ASDA groceries?
    Could they be converted to a gift card?
    I am in lockdown and rely on online groceries. Don't need anything from George,  don't want to lose my cashback. Hopefully the covid situation will improve by September before the vouchers become worthless, but if not do I risk a quick in/out at the store for a couple of bottles of scotch?