Forum Home» Competitions Time

E: 15/06 WIN A LUXURY SPA BREAK IN CORNWALL

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

E: 15/06 WIN A LUXURY SPA BREAK IN CORNWALL

3 replies 2.2K views
McLennanMcLennan Forumite
7.9K posts
Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
✭✭✭✭

The Lady

LOGIN/REGISTER
Prize, based on two sharing a double/twin Signature Room, valid for 12 months from the nomination of the winner, excluding the hotel’s in-house special interest breaks, Christmas, New Year and Easter and subject to all elements of the prize being permissible under Government Covid-19 restrictions in force at the time of stay. We reserve the right to offer reasonable alternatives if necessary. Winner and guest must be over 18. Spa treatments must be booked at the same time as making your room booking. Cruise is tide dependent so will be at a fixed time during the winner’s stay.

B) 

Replies

• KymmieKymmie Forumite
    430 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Anyone else getting Your not permitted to see this form? 
    s. X2 tickets for Itunes festival in London, Wagamamma's cookbook, Girls Aloud ticket bundle, Herbal essence dazzling shine range. Slumberdown bedding, Free Cadburys chocolate bar, Jellybeans, Bioderma Cleanser, X2 Susan Boyle tickets,X3 Cushelle koala's, The hut bluetooth speaker Headphones, Henry V open air theatre tickets,playdoh set,£500
  • Nettie17Nettie17 Forumite
    121 posts
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Posts I won, I won, I won!
    I’ve entered okay just now 
  • philg28philg28 Forumite
    221 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Have to agree to both 'The Lady' and 3rd parties sending you updates in order to enter.
    2013 wins: hair styling wand, £500 cash
    2012 wins: 6 iTune song downloads, Macbook Air + 12 months Netflix subscription!!, £500 cash, 1xbook, 1xblu-ray, Il Divo tickets, £250 L'Occitane hamper, £200 cash
    2011 wins: iPod nano+£50 iTunes voucher,Sleeping Bag,DVDs,Electric toothbrush,£500 party pack,Katie Melua tickets,Motherboard,£50 iwoot voucher