Forum Home» Local MoneySaving» Scotland

cottage flat and splitting costs

New Post Advanced Search

cottage flat and splitting costs

1 reply 88 views
loopieloo70loopieloo70 Forumite
1 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
Looking for help please. I stay in a 4 in a block type flat and the old cement render at the bottom of the roughcast needs replaced. My question is legally who has to foot the bill - all on me or split with my upstairs neighbour? 


Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support