Forum Home» Food Shopping & Groceries» Gone Off!

Supermarket check-in app question

New Post Advanced Search

Supermarket check-in app question

3 replies 141 views
andygbandygb Forumite
14.5K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭
Simply this: Is it available for laptop/desktop, because I don't have access to a smartphone?

Replies

• edited 18 May at 2:46PM
    Steve_LSteve_L Forumite
    335 posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭
    edited 18 May at 2:46PM
    I don't think so.
    I wish it was, because I can't read the text on my smartphone and you can't zoom in.
    The supermarkets I'd use are reported on very infrequently, so I've found it no use and have uninstalled it. It's a brilliant idea, but only if lots of people use it. Until then .... 
    "Life is much/far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it." Oscar Wilde, in "Vera; or, The Nihilists” (much), then "Lady Windermere's Fan" (far).

• andygbandygb Forumite
    14.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree Steve, the reason I don't have a smartphone, is that I would have to wear my reading glasses every time I used it and my fingers do not react to the touchscreen (apparently I am not alone in having this problem).
    We drove around yesterday morning, and happened to find a large Asda which was very quiet indeed, had a great one way system in place and managed to get almost everything, apart from yeast for breadmaking.
  • Steve_LSteve_L Forumite
    335 posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭
    If every supermarket had a webcam ...
    "Life is much/far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it." Oscar Wilde, in "Vera; or, The Nihilists” (much), then "Lady Windermere's Fan" (far).