We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Can I use US Amazon voucher with my UK Amazon account?

I've been sent a US Amazon gift voucher code for $50. Can I use it with my UK Amazon account?

Comments

  • Emmia
    Emmia Posts: 7,545
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Unfortunately I think that an Amazon.com voucher is only useable on Amazon.com - not Amazon.co.uk
  • Carrot007
    Carrot007 Posts: 4,534
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    It would have been quicker to type the code in rather than post here surely?

    Then you would have an answer quicker too.

  • itm2
    itm2 Posts: 1,563
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Hung up my suit!
    Forumite
    I tried entering the code on the Amazon UK site - it was not valid. Any good ideas for how this can be put to use in the UK?
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.