edited 13 May at 11:29AM in Code Not Found
2 replies 43 views
Seagull27Seagull27 Forumite
808 posts
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
✭✭✭
edited 13 May at 11:29AM in Code Not Found
Hi

I got myself a M&S bank account a while back, when they were giving Gift Cards as an incentive.  I now have a GC with £185, but I don't tend to shop at M&S and am therefore thinking to sell it.  

Does anyone know whether it is ok to do this?  Is the Gift Card linked to me in any way or it is literally like cash?  Is there a good market out there for GCs, and - if I can sell it - what wold be a fair price?  

Many thanks

PS  - I'm not sure I've chosen the most appropriate forum....  Can anyone suggest a better one?

Replies

• edited 14 May at 2:32PM
    sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 14 May at 2:32PM
    Shouldnt be linked to you.
    Local buy and sell groups, facebook, marketplace, friends & family. A fair price would be £150 
    Personally I would use it to buy Christmas presents and scrummy christmas food.

I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • Seagull27Seagull27 Forumite
    808 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info and advice @sarah1972  :)