New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Waitrose Food Box

1 reply 281 views
pumpkin89pumpkin89 Forumite
281 posts
100 Posts Second Anniversary
✭✭
Waitrose has launched its own £25 food box (via the John Lewis website):
https://www.johnlewis.com/waitrose-partners-food-box/p4999059

Apparently it's designed to feed one person for a week.  You can order two at once, which gets you free delivery.  They are obviously quite late to the party on this, but it looks much more nutritious than some of the other supermarkets' offerings.

I know many people on MSE consider Waitrose overpriced, but I've checked waitrose.com and the individual items come to £24.86, so at least you're not being overcharged for the box itself.

I hope this might help people still struggling to get delivery slots, or those with vulnerable relatives living some distance away.

Replies

• MysteryMeMysteryMe Forumite
    2.7K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    For those who shop at Waitrose and able to leave the house or know someone who can get to a store I have found it easy getting click and collect slots. Minimum £40 order. They release slots for a few days ahead at midnight.  I picked up a click and collect order this morning, 45 items ordered and everything I ordered in stock. Got there for 9 am, waited outside the designated area and was loading up my car 5 minutes later.