We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Anyone else miss a few months paying?
mufc689908
Posts: 146 Forumite
Got a few defaults with a year or two left before falling off credit file.
With damage now done and end in sight I open skip a month or two without paying anything. I pay £1 to each debt.
Anyone else do this?
With damage now done and end in sight I open skip a month or two without paying anything. I pay £1 to each debt.
Anyone else do this?
0
Comments
-
I would think that quite a few people would be doing this (although I don't know of any).
Ain't nothing to worry about...
I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.
I love my job
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
