New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Shoezone bogof

edited 30 August at 8:35AM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
10 replies 1.1K views
venisonvenison Forumite
4.9K posts
1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 August at 8:35AM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
https://www.shoezone.com
All shoes buy a pair get a pair free and free delivery on all orders.
I got 3 pairs of canvas shoes and a pair of slippers for £13.98 delivered.
Boycott the right wing press !

Replies

• venisonvenison Forumite
    4.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    This offer is still ongoing.22/05
  • Lily54Lily54 Forumite
    79 posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary
    Just be aware that if you need to return items you have to either wait 'til the shops re-open or you have to pay to return them. 
  • Gellar9Gellar9 Forumite
    48 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Do we know when this ends?

Thanks 
    4.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    well its been on for 3 weeks now, i would suggest if you want to take advantage of the offer you do so now.
    48 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Was hoping to wait til payday, but I guess I shouldn't take the risk. I'll just use a card and pay it off as their work boots last for ages, and at BOGOF...:)
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • MS1950MS1950 Forumite
    325 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    BOGOF still going.
    I just bought 2 pairs of suede moccasin style slippers for £7.99.
    48 posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    My order should hopefully be with me this week. If you sign up beforehand to the newsletter, you'll immediately receive an email  with a  voucher code for £5 off If you spend over £25. So BOGOF plus £5 off....no brainer.
  • deanosdeanos Forumite
    11.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Uniform Washer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nhs also get 10% discount 
  • MissionhallMissionhall Forumite
    5 posts
    Third Anniversary First Post
    Lily54 said:
    Just be aware that if you need to return items you have to either wait 'til the shops re-open or you have to pay to return them. 
    Hello, I returned a pair of faulty 'slippers' and had to pay the £2.50 return cost. I offered to send pictures of the fault, but that wasn't acceptable, they had to be examined ? Under their terms and conditions, for faulty goods it should have been refunded. I have received a refund for the slippers but am still waiting for the return costs. Probably won't use them again for that reason. 
    4.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lily54 said:
    Hello, I returned a pair of faulty 'slippers' and had to pay the £2.50 return cost. I offered to send pictures of the fault, but that wasn't acceptable, they had to be examined ? Under their terms and conditions, for faulty goods it should have been refunded. I have received a refund for the slippers but am still waiting for the return costs. Probably won't use them again for that reason. 
    for £2.50 ?   :confused: