Ninth Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I had the same problem.
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSE Update:

MSE Update, Wed 29 Apr at 9.10am: Earlier this morning the free card code had stopped working, however we've just checked again and it now seems to be working fine. We've spoken to Scribbler and it's confirmed this was just a technical issue due to the increase in traffic, but this should now be resolved. 

If you know an NHS or key worker – it could be a loved one, friend, or someone who's been especially helpful – and you want to thank them for the incredible work they're doing, you can send them a totally free card (including delivery) online at Scribbler. If you'd rather something a bit more personalised, you could send a totally free photo postcard

Choose any standard-size card from its 'Thank You NHS' range and enter the code THANKYOUNHS at the checkout. Despite the name of the range and code, it's not just for NHS, but other key workers as well. You can add a free message inside and have the card sent straight to the recipient, or you can have it sent to yourself so that you can handwrite it.

I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • Scorri2187Scorri2187 Forumite
    1 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I still cant get it to work. :'(
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still cant get it to work. :'(
    You won't because its expired https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/scribbler/
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com