edited 28 April 2020 at 12:15PM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
2 replies 359 views
dellboy102dellboy102 Forumite
600 Posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭
edited 28 April 2020 at 12:15PM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
Hi All
I had a Which? subscription and had created a shortlist of Panasonic Combi (Oven/Grill) microwaves, unfortunately the couple I was interested in were out of stock at the time, I think the one I wanted is in stock now however I cannot find the piece of paper I had made notes on which had the exact model that Which had rated highly..
From memory I think it was Panasonic NN-CT55JWBPQ that was rated at 84% and they noted in the review that the oven (which is important to me!) works very well, is there anyone who can verify this for me? trying to avoid subscribing again just to check this :smile:

Replies

• edited 28 April 2020 at 12:52PM
    HasbeenHasbeen Forumite
    4.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 28 April 2020 at 12:52PM
    Hi All
    I had a Which? subscription and had created a shortlist of Panasonic Combi (Oven/Grill) microwaves, unfortunately the couple I was interested in were out of stock at the time, I think the one I wanted is in stock now however I cannot find the piece of paper I had made notes on which had the exact model that Which had rated highly..
    From memory I think it was Panasonic NN-CT55JWBPQ that was rated at 84% and they noted in the review that the oven (which is important to me!) works very well, is there anyone who can verify this for me? trying to avoid subscribing again just to check this :smile:

As above both best buys, top2

Panasonic NN-CT56JBBPQ  84%   £199:99  Black

Panasonic NN-CT55JWBPQ 84%  £259:99  White

White appears to be £199:99 at Argos?
    https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8436793
    The world is not ruined by the wickedness of the wicked, but by the weakness of the good. Napoleon
  • edited 28 April 2020 at 1:01PM
    dellboy102dellboy102 Forumite
    600 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    edited 28 April 2020 at 1:01PM
    Brilliant thank you for confirming, I've gone for the white one at £199, I have not got a proper oven so hopefully this will work as well as a normal oven :smile: