Child maintanince help?

user_phoenix Posts: 2 Newbie
edited 27 April 2020 at 12:32PM in Child support
My daughter which I have had constant contact with since birth moved in with me at the end of January this year,i am severely disabled so unable to work
I do not speak to my daughters mother,i would like to ask if theres any financial help I am eligible for towards her upkeep, i haven't bothered about contacting 
her mother as I can't deal with the abuse and stress, i could do with any eligible financial helps have always paid my last for anything she needs while she stayed at mums
but I'm beginning to get stressed that I can't provide financially now she lives with merits taken 4 months for me to ask if theres help,thanks in advance.



  • Comms69
    Comms69 Posts: 14,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Child benefit, Child element of UC, also CMS can claim on your behalf, you dont need to speak to your ex.
Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards